One of the most common questions I’m asked by aspiring home stagers is “Should I start a staging business in this economy?” So I’ve written an entire free report to answer that for you. (If you’ve read this report in the past, it’s been updated for 2011!)
I’ve been an entrepreneur since 1989 and I’ve weathered many storms over the years. I know exactly what it’s like to worry that you won’t make enough to keep your house or provide for your family, because I’ve been there!
To bring some perspective to the negative news you continue to hear in the mainstream media, I introduce you to several home stagers as living examples of what I’m talking about as I discuss the following topics:
- The importance of staying positive in the face of adversity
- 3 rules for a home stager’s financial survival
- 16 ways to get money right now for your staging business
- Busting 3 common myths about the economy
- The silver lining behind the downturn
- How the laws of supply and demand affect the staging industry
- 6 reasons staging businesses thrive in a slow real estate market
- 4 reasons why home staging is a great business in ANY economy
> Learn how the current economy will actually HELP your staging business!