One of the ways people decide which home stager to hire is they look for “proof” that the person is an expert in their field. What might that “proof” look like?
– An impressive portfolio of before and after pictures
– Testimonials from satisfied clients
– Success stories demonstrating results achieved for clients
– Being featured in the media
– Followers on Facebook or Twitter
– Articles written by the stager in printed media
– Articles written by the stager online, for example in a blog
– Being featured on leading websites, example: Staging Diva, Staging Diva Directory of Home Stagers, Real Estate sites, Active Rain, etc.
Making the best impression and how to provide that proof is what I cover in the Staging Diva Ultimate Portfolio Guide. I’d like to share another opportunity with you and it won’t cost a thing.
Imagine saying you’re featured in a book about staging, written by one of the 5 top home stagers worldwide?
I would love to feature your experiences in my latest printed book, Life of a Home Stager. This book (available through Amazon and bookstores in print, as well as for the Kindle, iPad and other readers), will explore what it’s really like being in the home staging business.
Part instruction and part inspiration, this is your chance to be showcased in the book. All you have to do is think about an experience you’ve had with a client. It might be heartwarming, funny or scary but we want examples in the life of a home stager that will grab an audience’s attention!
Don’t worry— you don’t have to be a professional writer to participate! We will edit your story if it chosen for inclusion in the book.
> Learn more about how to be part of my latest book, Life as a Home Stager.