There’s nothing like being interviewed by a reporter who is stuck with his own non-selling house to make for an information-filled discussion about home staging!
Here’s what we covered during a radio morning show I was recently interviewed on:
- what home staging is
- why home staging works
- why “less is more” in home staging
- curb appeal – how to get it and why it’s critical when selling a home
- whether it is important to stage all rooms in a home
- importance of color when decorating a house to sell
- low cost kitchen makeover ideas
- tips on what homeowners can do on their own
Click here to listen to the interview for home staging tips you can use with your own clients.
As you listen, think about how well a question and answer format might work for a home staging presentation to agents or homeowners. I’ve used this strategy with great success in the past.