There’s nothing like being interviewed by a reporter who is stuck with his own non-selling house to make for an information-filled discussion about home staging!
Here’s what we covered during a radio morning show I was recently interviewed on:
- what home staging is
- why home staging works
- why “less is more” in home staging
- curb appeal – how to get it and why it’s critical when selling a home
- whether it is important to stage all rooms in a home
- importance of color when decorating a house to sell
- low cost kitchen makeover ideas
- tips on what homeowners can do on their own
As you listen, think about how well a question and answer format might work for a home staging presentation to agents or homeowners. I’ve used this strategy with great success in the past.